RSS

Recent Posts

Here comes the Oscar presentation speech....

Categories

Welcome
powered by

My Blog

Here comes the Oscar presentation speech....

Thanks for checking out my new website , hope you have enjoyed "mousing" and browsing over the fields of colourful flowers , and information.
Here it comes.... (sorry!!!tee hee!)

"I'd just quickly like to take this opportunity of thanking my dear husband Daniele who has ignored me completely for the past five days whilst only having eyes for the world of commercial technology with all it's facets of intrigue and discovery ...in order to create my new website and update me with success ! clarehooperart is now out there to the world of paypal and the global networking - all for you , your families,work colleagues, friends and enemies.

Surely you didn't really think it was ME sitting still in front of the screen for so long!

I'm the one splatjked in paint and wiggling my Zumba moves with the local Ladies.
Enjoy the energy of the colours on your walls.
Thanks
Merry Christmas coming up ...get ordering!.

9 Comments to Here comes the Oscar presentation speech....:

Comments RSS
Julie on 31 October 2013 21:07
Wow - this looks fantastic - well done to you both. It is lovely to browse around your website, which offers so much ! Many congratulations Clare and Daniele.
Reply to comment

Paolo on 04 November 2013 18:18
Good morning, I'm italian and I would like to make you a question : What do you mean with the term giclee print? the quality is different from a classic off set print? All my compliments for your new website...is fantastic! Valter
Reply to comment

Giovanni on 05 November 2013 10:32
An important difference between Giclee digital ink and offset lithography, is ink jet uses an eight or twelve color process and offset lithography a four color process. The most offset presses cannot handle the large size heavy papers or canvas, and the professional ink jet printers can. Offset prints have a life of about 30 years provided they are not placed in the direct sun. The life of a Giclee print can range from 70 to 200 years, provided they are not exposed to direct sunlight. Giclee’s are more expensive to print and sell at a higher price. If you are looking for a best quality reproduction you can’t beat a Giclee.

paul on 15 April 2014 10:59
Luna Can you let me know where this is I have a very unhappy customer. P
Reply to comment

watches in uk on 26 December 2014 19:24
Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website wants much more consideration. I'll in all probability be once more to learn far more, thanks for that info.
Reply to comment

Coleman Siverling on 15 October 2015 17:10
ask humbling questions?
Reply to comment

Marcellus Knazs on 27 October 2015 18:57
tedious not to mention complicated?
Reply to comment

Antony Broadway on 27 October 2015 19:42
these zones take?
Reply to comment

Chastity Juergens on 13 November 2015 14:19
instructions to make it really awesome.?
Reply to comment